- Organic high-protein food for cats
- Made with at least 60% fresh organic, high-welfare meat
- Grain-free recipe
- Blended with natural botanicals, herbs & berries
- Ethically, responsibly-sourced natural ingredients
- Full of flavour, protein and vitamins
- Plastic-free - recyclable packaging
- Hypoallergenic recipe
- Suitable for neutered cats
- Developed with fussy pets in mind!
- Contains taurine - an essential nutrient for eye and heart health
Why we love it
Edgard & Cooper are a pet food brand that truly cares! Not only about pets, but the earth too. Their wonderful, nutrient-packed grain-free food is made with all-natural ingredients - nothing artificial at all.
This recipe uses lots of fresh, organic beef and veal – which means it smells and tastes amazing to our four-legged feline friends. As you’d expect, this recipe doesn’t have any meat meal in, or anything artificial, processed or dried (which also means it’s easier to digest). The recipes are slow-cooked to ensure they’re as full of flavour and goodness as possible. The carefully sourced organic ingredients come from farms with higher welfare standards, which help animals thrive and grow. This grain-free recipe contains taurine, an essential nutrient for eye and heart health.
Not only is the food great, but the packaging is completely recyclable too.
*Produced from 100% controlled organic farming. Organic pork*, organic beef* 14%, organic veal* 12%, organic chicken*, minerals, organic basil* 0.25%, organic nettle* 0.25%.
Zinc 15.2 mg, manganese 3.2 mg, iodine 0.5 mg, taurine 804.9 mg.
Crude protein 9.5%, crude oils and fats 5.5%, crude fibres 0.2%, crude ash 2%, moisture 82%.