- Organic dairy-free turmeric latte drink
- Made with high-quality organic turmeric, ginger & cinnamon
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- No thickeners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
This organic dairy-free Turmeric Latte gets its amazing colour from turmeric, and it comes with a little zing thanks to the ginger, cinnamon and a pinch of black pepper. The pepper is important because it awakens all the good stuff that turmeric has to offer.
Springwater*, Rice, Sunflower oil, Turmeric (0.5%), Ginger, Sea salt*, Cinnamon, Black pepper.
*approved non-organic ingredient.
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.