- Organic dairy-free milk alternative made from plants
- Made with organic Tiger Nut
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Suitable for hot & cold drinks
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- No thickeners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
What is a tiger nut? Firstly, they’re not nuts and have nothing to do with tigers. But they are stripy in a tiger-print kind of way, and they grow underground, which makes them the most glamorous tuber in our book. Creamy with a hint of sweetness, horchata made from tiger nuts is a speciality of the city of Valencia where they drink it over ice, and in Mexico where they serve it hot with cinnamon or vanilla.
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.