- Award-winning unsweetened dairy-free milk alternative
- Made with high-quality organic oats
- Oats provide a natural, creamy sweetness
- Suitable for hot & cold drinks
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- No thickeners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
Rude Health Organic Oat Drink is a refreshing alternative to milk, that's gluten and dairy-free. It is made from a blend of whole grains, pure mountain spring water and cold-pressed sunflower oil and goes down a treat!
This drink has a satisfying oaty flavour and is made with whole oat grains, which are shown to help lower cholesterol. The difference is that this drink is gluten-free!
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.