- Organic dairy-free chocolate hazelnut milk alternative
- Made with high-quality organic hazelnuts & cacao
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- No thickeners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
A dreamy, velvety-smooth combination of chocolate and hazelnut. Made from all-natural, organic ingredients. Perfect for enjoying hot or cold. Pour over cereal, mix into porridge or warm-up with a deliciously decadent hot chocolate.
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.