- Naturally-antibacterial plaque reducing mouthwash
- Natural spearmint essential oil blended with organic Coconut oil
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- PETA-approved cruelty-free & vegan
- In a recyclable aluminium bottle with aluminium lid
- 275ml: 25-30 applications
Why we love this
Oil pulling is an ancient way of removing plaque without harsh chemicals. Coconut oil clings to the teeth, "pulling off" any debris or plaque when it is swished around the mouth. The lightweight metal bottle is also a great way to reduce unnecessary plastic from your daily dental care routine.
How to use
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil.
- Swish around the mouth for 5 - 20 minutes. The longer you hold the oil the greater the effects!
- Spit out and do not rinse your mouth.
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening.
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'd never go back to regular mouthwash again, this is amazing all the dirt just slides right off your teeth and they feel amazing. Plus it's plastic-free!