Tax rate: 20%
Retail margin: 45%
- Hygienically dispose of all your food scraps.
- The ventilated design means no unpleasant smells - it really works!
- Compost Bag liners can go into the organic waste bin or into a composter in your garden.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- Dimensions: 360 x 120 x 420 mm
- Weight: 400g
- Compost bin liners sold separately here.
Why we love this
Bothered by unpleasant smells from food waste in your kitchen? The VentiMax Compost Bin is the perfect solution. Traditional bins and kitchen caddies which are sealed make smells worse by trapping moisture inside, which leads to decomposition and mould. The body of the VentiMax Bin, along with the 'breathable' caddy liners, allow for maximum ventilation. This means that moisture is evacuated away from the organic waste, drying it out naturally, meaning fewer smells and a pleasant, cleaner-feeling kitchen.
How to use
- Throw all your food scraps in the VentiMax®
- After a few days or when the bag is full, tie the bag up and toss it in the garden composter or in the waste bin.
- That way, you’ll keep the bin clean inside as well.
Please note: The bin and compostable liners are not suitable for hot liquids or items. Please let hot food, tea bags, coffee capsules etc cool down before adding to the bag.