Tax rate: 20%
Retail margin: 43% case / 36% single unit
- Enough powder for 28 loads
- Lavender scent
- Amazing results at low temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- No colours or dyes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging
- Naturally fragranced
Why we love them
Our laundry powder is tough on stains even at 30°C, with a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
Our laundry powders are all made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
The packaging can be composted as it's 100% biodegradable too!
- Removes the toughest stains even at 30°C
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
Our laundry powders are made without phosphates, chlorine, bleach, and optical brighteners which are in a lot of regular detergents and powders. These ingredients cause out of control algae growth and harm to wildlife when they enter waterways and they take a long time to break down.
Our powders are readily biodegradable which means if it gets into waterways it will biodegrade and not harm wildlife.
Our Packaging is compostable too which helps eliminate single-use plastic bottles and boxes going to landfill.
How to use
Pour out 70ml of powder per one load of washing. For top loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes. For front loading machines add powder to the detergent drawer. Wash at recommended 30°C.
Non-biological main ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate <20%
- Sodium Percarbonate 5-10%
- Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate <5%
- Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulphonate <5
- Natural Soaping agents <5%
- Anionic Surfactants <5%
- Can cause serious eye damage.
- Can cause skin irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
IF CONSUMED: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/DOCTOR
I love the scent of this and the fresh linen.
However, the Sizing of 2kg packaging means it is not a practical selling product for my online shop as it is too expensive to post out to customers.
Please consider repackaging to smaller weights. Xx