- Fluoride, SLS & glycerin free
- Made with natural peppermint oil
- Naturally antibacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Why we love it
Georganics natural toothpaste is blended with Spearmint leaf essential oil, steam distilled and certified organic. This toothpaste's properties are very similar to that of Peppermint oil, although it has a much more delicate minty taste. It is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpastes and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.
For more information on our Eco-Labels please click here!