Glass & Steel Cleaner Refills
Glass & Steel Cleaner Refills
Login or register to view price.
Single Refill Drop
Retail Price: £2.49
Tax Rate: 20%
Retail Margin: 38%
Retail Price: £9.99
Tax Rate: 20%
Retail Margin: 46%
- Apple & Mint
- Glass & Steel Cleaner Refill Drops
- Buy a single refill drop if you have an empty bottle already
- Option to get a reusable glass spray bottle to drop your refill into
- If you love this cleaner stock up with our bulk pack of 5 drops
- Just drop, shake, and clean!
- Made in the UK
- 94% lower carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
Why we love them
Our glass & steel sachets leave a streak-free sparkle with a beautiful scent of apple & mint.
We have them made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
Our glass & mirror sachets are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic by refilling instead of buying new bottles.
Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to refills you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste problem.
Our sachets are all kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
What's in the box
- Glass & Mirror Cleaner Refill (apple & mint)
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- Glass bottle (if you choose the bundle option)
Why swap?The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-compact and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
It is much better for our planet to try to reuse as much plastic as possible. That’s why these environmentally friendly cleaning sachets mixed with water in an old cleaning bottle or any unused container (jars, wine bottles, plastic bottles etc.) is going to make an enormous difference.
Directions for use
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Safety informationOnce diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
|DANGER: Causes serious eye damage. Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
KN004 (Antibac only)
|DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.