Retail Price: £215.88
- Mouldable bio-plastic fixing sticks
- Get 12 packs of 8 Fixit Sticks
- Endlessly reusable
- As seen on BBC's 'The customer is always right'
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Just heat it, dunk it, and mould it to fix it!
- Includes CDU
Why we love FixIts Sticks
These handy sticks are eco-friendly & innovative way to save money & waste! Repair broken stuff in minutes without any hassle. Just heat it, dunk it, mould it and give another life to the broken items around your house!
FixIts sticks are made from compostable, non-toxic bioplastic ( EN14995 standard). It doesn’t leave any smell or residue on you as nothing in it is toxic. Even when heated in hot water it doesn’t release anything that could harm you or the environment.
It's super easy to use too- changing states from solid to softened back to solid in around 5 minutes; you really can fix things on the fly with FixIts! What's even better? It saves you money! FixIts can be endlessly reused & unlike repair glues, it doesn't have 'use by' date and doesn't dry up. Keep FixIts in your drawer, pencil case, toolbox for as long as you want. It will be ready to use no matter how long you leave it there, just heat it to shape it.
Directions for use:
- Dunk FixIts into kettle boiled water for 1 minute (60ºC+). Make sure to heat it up in a glass or ceramic vessel as FixIts can adhere to some plastics
Remove it from water and pinch off the amount you need
- Start fixing! FixIts hardens as it cools so keep it warm (with a hairdryer, or by dipping it back into hot water) if you want to keep fixing. Or if you want to speed up your fix expose FixIts to cold air or water. FixIts hardens from the outside in, so be sure to give your fix time to fully cool on the inside as well as the outside.