- Smell fresh & combat body odour while being kind & gentle to your skin
- Replace harsh chemicals and plastic packaging
- All-natural ingredients
- Contains Avocado Oil
- Lemon, Lavender & Tea Tree Oils
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Antibacterial & Anti-fungal
- Biodegradable & Compostable packaging
Why we love it
This all-natural deodorant contains shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, lemon, lavender and tea tree essential oils, so it smells absolutely amazing!
Bicarbonate of Soda is a great ingredient to combat body odour without subjecting your armpits to a variety of chemicals. However, some people have more sensitive skin and this is why we've stocked a deodorant without this addition.
Smelly armpits are caused by the bacteria that grow in the damp underarm environment caused by sweat. The bacteria feed on the fats and proteins that are released by our bodies. Conventional antiperspirants stop underarm odour because they stop you from sweating. Their ingredients cause skin cells to swell until they block the ducts that release sweat. Aluminium compounds are the active ingredient in ALL antiperspirant, and there's evidence that aluminium is a neurotoxin that should not be in the human body.
This deodorant doesn't stop you sweating but instead targets the bacteria that causes the smell to stop underarm odour being produced. the deodorant contains essential oils that work together to eliminate odour and fight bacteria including:
- Tea tree oil has a herbal scent and is both antibacterial and antifungal.
- Lemon has a fresh and clean aroma and has anti-fungal and antimicrobial qualities and acts as a deodorant.
- Lavender is another wonderful addition to this natural deodorant as it's a pleasantly scented essential oil, and also has antiseptic qualities that prevent the infections that cause body odour.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Bentonite (clay), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.