Retail Price: £12.99
- Enough strips for 32 loads - saving the world, one wash at a time!
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Fresh Linen scent
- Works in all washing machines
- Zero waste compostable packaging and zero plastic
- No more measuring, no more mess
- Paraben-free & Phosphate-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No animal-based ingredients or animal testing
- 94% fewer carbon emissions than leading brand liquid & powder detergent
Why we love them
Ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power squeezed into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash with your clothes! Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency.
These strips are vegan-friendly, paraben-free, phosphate-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Tru Earth Eco- Strips laundry detergent have a dramatically smaller carbon footprint than liquid and powder detergents. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter!
We can help eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills. You'll save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, equivalent to planting nine million trees!
How to use
- Remove the strip from the packet - 1 strip for 1 load
- Place strip in the washer drum with clothes
- Switch on - it's as simple as that!
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.