- Switching to natural scourers like these can save up to 52 plastic (0.5kg of plastic) scourers a year going to landfill
Stops microplastics from getting into the waterways and oceans. These are caused by traditional plastic scourers
- Made from discarded coconut husks which are left over as waste from the food industry
- Safe on non-stick fry pans
- Easily removes burnt on grime
- Naturally antibacterial (coconut husk)
- Free from toxic chemicals
- Plastic free
- 4.5 x 10cm dia. (each scourer)
- 30g (each scourer)
Why we love it
Biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose scourers! They are especially good for use on hard to remove grime for example cleaning ovens, hobs and baking trays and pans.
Made from coconut husk - a sustainable material and a bi-product of coconut farming for food purposes, so would just be a wasted product otherwise! PLUS coconut is naturally antibacterial!
Did you know most kitchen sponges and scourers are made of plastic? Which means, unfortunately, every time you wash up micro-plastics are getting into the ocean. By switching to these natural scourers you can save up to 52 plastic scourers per person per year!