- Get ready to give your stained clothes some tough love
- Power powder for lifting stains
- Free from chlorine
- 250g Up to 25 doses
- 100% Recyclable
WHY WE LOVE THIS STAIN REMOVER!
Ready for some tough love?
Enjoy that glass of red wine, indulge in that gooey brownie, and let your kids run wild in the grass and mud. Clothes Doctors No.10 is a super powerful stain removal treatment, or as we like to call it 'power powder'.
From resilient stains, grease, mould and mildew, this stuff removes it all...Give your clothes some tough love with this kind to the environment treatment, that is totally plastic-free, vegan, and cruelty free.
Top Tip: Add a dose to your usual white or bright laundry load for an instant brightening boost.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
If you spot a stain on your clothing it's super important to treat it as soon as possible. Some stains come out more easily when wet, but not when dry. We recommend using the hottest water that the care label will allow when removing stains, as this will loosen fibres.
- Apply the stain remover directly to the stain
- Massage in gently with your fingers or a soft sponge, and leave to soak in warm or hot water for one hour
- If the stain has faded but not totally disappeared, repeat. When it is totally disappeared wash by hand, or machine as normal.
- For light soiling use 3-6g per kg of laundry
- For medium soiling use 6-10g per kg of laundry
- For heavy soiling use 10-15g per kg of laundry
*Note* Do not use the stain remover on leather, suede, silk, or wool. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces e.g. wood, metals etc.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED?
More than 30%: oxygen-based bleaching agents.