- Organic dairy-free milk alternative made especially for coffee
- Made with high-quality organic soya beans
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Suitable for hot & cold drinks
- No added sugar or sweeteners
- No thickeners
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Why we love it
Soya is the soft neutral ying to the coffee’s intense yang. It’s the perfect foil, and when it’s organic and sustainably sourced, it’s the partnership made in heaven.
Rude Health have created this dairy-free soya milk to work perfectly with coffee. It can be frothed, steamed and heated up - all without splitting or curdling.
How to recycle Tetrapak packaging
Tetrapak containers are made of 70-90% paperboard, which is recyclable just like any other paper or card, along with aluminium linings and plastic lids.
In order to prepare your Tetrapak for recycling:
- Rinse out your cartons and then flatten them.
- You do not need to remove the plastic cap as it's removed during the recycling process.
Most councils now offer Tetrapak recycling as part of their usual roadside collections. If your council doesn't offer Tetrapak recycling you could contact to ask them when they are planning to do so. You can also visit the Tetrapak site to find out where your closest recycling facility is.