- 100% Natural
- Plastic Free
- Zero Waste
- Compostable & Biodegradable
- Works to filter out common chemicals in tap water
Why We Love Them
We love these Charcoal water filters! They are a great sustainable way to filter your tap water. Bamboo is considered the best material for filtering tap water because of its large number of porous cavities and huge surface area compared to wood charcoal.
They are also reusable in many ways within your home. Such as a natural dehumidifier, freshening your fridge, removing unwanted smells and preventing mould!
How To Use
- Wash in running water to remove powder
- Boil for 10 minutes to sterilise
- Place in a jug and fill with tap water
- Leave for 8 hours or more for best results