- Coconut & Lime Antibac Kitchen Cleaner Refill Drops
- Buy a single refill drop if you have an empty bottle already
- Option to get a reusable glass spray bottle to drop your refill into
- If you love this cleaner stock up with our bulk pack of 5 drops
- Just drop, shake, and clean!
- Made in the UK
- 94% lower carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
WHY WE LOVE THEM!
Kitchen worktops, tiles, the sink...you get it!
Our kitchen cleaning refills do an amazing job of tackling kitchen grease & grime!
They're made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint! They're made with up to 70% natural ingredients and infused with coconut & lime essential oils to leave a fruity fresh scent drifting through your home.
Our refill drops are a super simple way to reduce plastic, just refill an old container each time you run out! All you need to do is drop them into water, shake, and clean!
Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Refill Drop (Coconut & Lime)
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- Glass bottle if choosing the bundle option
WHY SWAP?The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles, and only 10% of all plastic that we pop into our recycling bins actually gets recycled. So, let's try and reuse as much as possible!
These sachets are ultra-compact and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Drop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities)
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
Plus once the solution is made - it has a shelf life of up to a year!
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE USED?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances.
Ingredients: > 30% Aliphatic Hydrocarbon, > 30% Non-ionic Surfactant, < 5% Parfum
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Storage of sachets
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.