- Powerful concentrated eco-friendly toilet cleaner
- Just pop this refill into an old bottle and add water to start cleaning
- Newly developed eco cleaner without the need for bleach
- Add water and shake to use
- Removes tough limescale, stains, and bacteria
- Concentrated cleaning technology
- Option to buy with a bottle for life
- Refill and reuse - no need for more plastic
- Non-toxic to you and the environment
- Bleach-free but just as strong
- Ocean Fresh Scent
- Septic tank safe
WHY WE LOVE IT!
A revolution in cleaning has arrived! Now you can just refill your old toilet cleaner, simply add water to dissolve in your bottle and get cleaning!
Our Toilet Cleaner is a non-toxic alternative to harsh chemicals. Unlike most toilet cleaners on the market, ours is free from bleach, but still gets rid of nasty germs, limescale, and stains.
Our innovative new technology means the cleaner keeps getting rid of bacteria even after the initial clean. Whilst the descaling agent removes limescale build-up to leave your loo sparkling and fresh!
Not only is this so much better for the environment, but it also means you won't be inhaling the harmful fumes you would normally get using bleach.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Place the toilet sachet in a clean bottle.
2. Add 500ml of water (the EcoVibe bottle for life, is 500ml).
3. Shake vigorously, and leave for at least 2 hours to blend and thicken.
Squirt the product within the toilet bowl and under the rim. Leave the product for 10 minutes, use a toilet brush if a scrub is needed, flush and go!
Want to reduce your plastic consumption, and introduce non-toxic solutions into your cleaning routine?
One of the little things we can do that make a big impact is reusing as much as possible. Here are some bottles you could reuse and squirt into the loo easily; an old ketchup bottle, an old washing liquid bottle, an old toilet cleaner bottle, anything that is squeezy!
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles, and a shocking fact is that only 10% of the plastic we throw away actually gets recycled.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
|Toilet Cleaner Sachet||
Ingredients: Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Thickening Agent, Dye, Fragrance.
|Toilet Cleaner Sachet||Danger: This product can cause serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, remove contacts if present and easy to do so, continue rinsing. Call for medical advice immediately.|
Store the Toilet Cleaner in a cool dry place, and away from direct sunlight. Keep in an area that is between 5°C and 20°C. Keep out of reach from children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.