- x5 Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaning Sachets
- Ylang Ylang fragrance
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; put in 500ml water & shake!
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- FSC Certified paper
- New design in collaboration with Iron & Velvet
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
Our EcoVibe cleaning sachets are available to wholesale customers with an extended return window of 60 days on unsold goods
How does that work:
- You are entitled to return the sachets to us up to 60 days after purchase
- Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return the items
- Please ensure that the sachets are stored in the correct conditions whilst they are in your care. Please check inner leaflet for details. Store out of sunlight and in conditions under 30 degrees centigrade
- Title and risk of loss remain with you as the buyer until they reach our warehouse
- We suggest you return any excess stock on a signed for basis
- Returns address: EcoVibe C/O Thaw Logistics, 9 Hunslet trading Park, Severn Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK, LS10 1BL
- Sale or return offer applies only to customers purchasing directly from ecovibewholesale.co.uk and cannot be passed on
Why we love them
We have joined up with Iron & Velvet to bring you our very own, newly designed antibacterial bathroom cleaning sachets! We have kept everything you loved from the original sachets and used your feedback to improve the bits you didn't!
Our antibacterial bathroom cleaning sachets will leave your bathroom surfaces sparkling, with the calming scent of ylang-ylang. We have them made right here in the UK, in the West Midlands, so they have a super low carbon footprint to boot!
Our bathroom cleaning sachets are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
Our sachets are all kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
What's in the box
- 5x Antibacterial Bathroom Surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-compact and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
It is much better for our planet to try to reuse as much plastic as possible. That’s why these environmentally friendly cleaning sachets mixed with water in an old cleaning bottle or any unused container (jars, wine bottles, plastic bottles etc.) is going to make an enormous difference.
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with 500ml lukewarm water
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in the water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
What ingredients are used?
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, we have based our products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for our fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. We also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
For more information about our eco-labels, click here.